Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 Weeks Old TODAY!

Not to be confused with ONE Month old that will come this Saturday (which is also Grandma Williams Birthday). Weeks and months...who can keep track?

Well, Mom and I have just been hanging around the past few days. On Monday we made a trip to Babies R Us to take back some stuff and bought some more stuff (seems to be a weekly occurrence now). Mom thinks that her Starbucks Via gave me a nice caffeine buzz yesterday because I was awake ALL DAY LONG. I slept maybe one or two hours all day, and managed to hang until 10:30 PM! I'm making up for lack of sleep today though. For the first time in a LONG time...Mom feels fully rested (she got in a 2 hour nap early this morning), and she is actually waiting for me to wake up with nothing left to do around the house. Crazy, right? Mark this moment in baby history!

Tonight Mom and Dad are going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm going to hang with Auntie Karissa tonight. It should be a fun time. I will try my best to be a good little baby...but I'm known to throw in some surprises here and there! Let's see how many times Mom and Dad text Auntie Karissa to see how I'm doing. I'm betting at least 487 times.

Here are some recent pictures from today and yesterday! Enjoy!



I am quite the ladies man!:

No comments:

Post a Comment