Saturday, November 14, 2009

Busy Day and a Roll-Over

Well...we started off with a busy morning. We had to go pick up Ms. Molly from the vet. She had surgery on her knee and was ready to come home today. The vet said she did really well, and all the barking that she did yesterday when Mom was dropping her off? They said that was Molly being protective of me (because I was crying and was obviously NOT a happy camper). Molly is happy to be home and has a hot pink bandage to sport around the house:

After we got home and Molly was situated...Mom and I took off to Auntie Karissa's house for a visit. Ginger and Baby Daniel also met us there. We hung out and ate pizza and cupcakes.
This was the outfit that I wore home from the hospital. It fits me perfect now:

My bud Daniel:

Why hello, there...friend!:

Snugride Car seat Parking ONLY:

Now we are home and Big Sis Devin is hanging with us this weekend. Mom told me that we are suppose to get 3-6 inches of snow tonight! Too bad I'm not old enough to put on my snow boots and go play in the snow tomorrow. That's alright...I like to be warm and cozy inside snuggled up next to somebody (its a phase I'm going through...don't you dare put me down or I will PROTEST loudly!).

OH! Mom almost forgot! Last night, Dad went to put me on my belly for tummy time...and I DECIDED TO ROLL OVER! Yep. Not once...not twice...but 3 TIMES!! Could have been a fluke thing, but Mom and Dad sat and watched me do it with their own two eyes! I just didn't want to do any silly tummy time. So, I rolled over! And another thing I have started to do...SMILE! I smiled here and there before (Mom attributed it to gas), but NOW...I have smiled when Dad was playing with my feet, and when Mom was making all sorts of goofy sounds and faces at me. So, it was intentional. Hopefully, sometime soon...Mom will catch one of my handsome smiles on camera to share (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment