Sunday, November 22, 2009

Devin's B-Day Weekend

Happy Birthday to big sis DEVIN! Well, actually...her Birthday is on TUESDAY (same B-Day as my MOM), but she is going to Dallas for Thanksgiving so we decided to celebrate this weekend. Can you believe that my sister Devin and my mom have the same B-Day, and my cousin Jazelle and my Aunt Lynda also have the same B-day on the 30th! Talk about making it easy to remember! Last night we went to the Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Devin's B-day with Grandma and Grandpa Williams. I managed to cry and fuss THE ENTIRE TIME. What can I say? I can't ALWAYS be asleep during dinner time. Good thing that place is so loud nobody at the tables around us minded my screaming. We opened some gifts before dinner:

Devin is going to be a teenager! Crazy:


Here I am enjoying watching her open up her presents:



I have also decided that I need to start helping Dad check his E-mail and surf the internet:

Hey, Dad? Could we please visit the BRONCOS website?:


And...more tummy time!:

Today has been a LAZY day. I was awake all day yesterday...so today I'm just napping away.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I hope ya'll are saving room for Turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment