Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF!

Hey, All! Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a few days...Mom has been busy busy busy! Mom is happy to report that last night was probably our best night yet! I slept a 4 hour stretch, ate a good meal...and promptly went right back to sleep. Mom was so very happy. She actually slept long enough to have a dream! She dreamt that she broke into an old friends home and rearranged his furniture before he could return home. She woke up before she could find out if he liked the new arragement. Weird, eh?
Mom caught a picture of me pondering IF I was going to allow her any sleep:

We are getting ready to drop Molly off with Dr. Pierce (the Vet) here in the next hour. She has major knee surgery that will be done today. Molly is not allowed to eat before the surgery so all morning long I have been observing Molly and Moses annoying Mom for food. They are relentless!

We will spend the weekend helping Molly recuperate and getting some extra help from Dad and Devin.

Grandma and Dr. Reich would be proud. I'm getting better at sucking on my pacifier (which means less time sucking on Mom). Ha!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment