

Today has been a good day so far! I did some tummy time this morning on my new mat, and I didn't complain to bad! I'm really getting good at following objects with my eyes as they move around me (especially my Dad's face).
Mom got me all milked up today and took me out to meet Auntie Amber and Cortland for lunch at Old Chicago's. Who would have known that they have a lunch pizza buffet now? Mom was in heaven. Hey! She has another week before she starts Weight Watchers so cut her some slack! I was even awake for a little bit of lunch and everyone at the table was nervous I was going to have a break-down. Well, I decided to spare everybody the drama and just went peacefully back to sleep (-: I'm such a good boy. OH, and Mom decided to go to the Starbucks drive thru for an Eggnog Latte. Don't worry, folks. It's HALF-CAFE! I won't catch a buzz this time. Hahahhh. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment