Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 Weeks (Plus One Day)

Hi, Everyone!

Crazy to think I was 6 weeks old last night. Time is just flying by! The books say that most baby's go through some sort of 6-week growth spurt. Well, Mom can't say that I have been eating any more than usual (which is A LOT), but I have been awake the past few days...A LOT. Mom has a hard time catching a nap during the day because there is just TOO MUCH TO DO, and did she mention...I'm awake...A LOT?! But, here are some things that Mom wants to remember about this stage in my life:

*My head control is pretty much AWESOME. I try and hold it up on my own...most the time. Everyone is always super impressed.
*I'm starting to smile more and more everyday. Today, I smiled at Mom at 4:00 AM when she was changing my diaper. I think she is a trooper...so I shot her a handsome smile (-:
*I go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds once my tummy decides that it wants FOOD. NOW. GET IN MAH BELLUH! DO NOT PASS GO AND DO NOT COLLECT $200!!!
*I'm nowhere close to sleeping through the night.
*I'm making really good eye contact if I'm in the mood and whoever holding me is good looking.
*I'm a genius so I get bored super easy. What can I say? IT's all that DHA (-:

Today I took a nap while Mom had a much needed lunch date with Auntie Amber. Auntie Amber admired my triple-chin while I was napping. She can tell that I'm eating good in the neighborhood.

I'm going to hang out with Grandma Williams tomorrow while Mom makes a trip to work to join in on the Thanksgiving Feast and meet with some folks about this and that. I would REALLY like to go with her, but my pediatrician said "NO WAY, JOSE." I guess she thinks that an innocent game of "Pass the Baby" could risk making me sick with that nasty H1N1. I guess I will have to wait awhile to meet all the neat folks at RT Logic. Sorry, guys. Mom tried!

I leave you with this extreme close-up during my milk coma:

No comments:

Post a Comment