Monday, November 9, 2009

No! Sleep! Til Brooklyn!

Mom is feeling rather "Beastie" after a night of about 3 hours of sleep (maybe). Yep. I was awake all last night. I mean, awake. Wiiiide awake. Until 3:30 in the morning. Waiting for entertainment. Today wasn't much better either. Every time Mom thought I was all dozed off for a few hours...WRONG. Try again! I was up and ready to party and Mom had no coffee AT ALL today. That was the sacrifice she made and did it do any good? NOPE.

Good thing I'm so cute and make up for it with my cuteness:

Moses loves sniffing me after a bath:

Thank you for the super cute nightie Momma and Poppa. You bought this for me months ago, and Mom couldn't wait to put it on me. A few weeks ago it looked HUGE and it seemed as though I would NEVER fit into it. Welp. Just a few weeks later it fits me perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment