Mom says they have great food and good adult beverages that I won't be able to try until I'm 21. I got a LONG ways to go.
Last night when Mom was up with me, she looked at the clock next to her bed and it said that it was 3:53 AM. Well, she was born at 4:04 AM in the morning on November 24th. Mom started thinking about how 29 years ago at that time, Grandma and Grandpa were getting ready to welcome her into the world. After giving birth to me...she has a WHOLE new appreciation for her parents and the love they have for their children. Mom now agrees that it is true: You don't understand how much your parents love you until you become a parent yourself.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for giving my Mom life! Without you...I certainly wouldn't be here.

AND...Happy Birthday to Devin!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment