Saturday, October 31, 2009

My First Halloween!

I have celebrated my first Halloween by sleeping, eating...and...filling diapers!!! Next year we will go Trick-Or-Treating for sure. Mom put me in my 2009 Halloween Onesie that Aunt Amber bought me and my pumpkin hat that Nanny got me last week while she was here so that I was in the Holiday spirit:



Grandma and Grandpa Williams came over to the house today so that Mom and Dad could have the ENTIRE afternoon to enjoy each other with a nice lunch at Texas Roadhouse and a shopping trip to Babies R Us and Target. AND...they even got an hour nap in! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Mom and Dad NEEDED a break:
I really like Grandpas mustache. Muahahahahah:



Mom and Dad also picked me up this cool Fisher Price play mat (it took some minor assembly):

Well...we are heading over to the Turner's house here shortly to meet Jen and Jeremy. I haven't had the chance to meet them yet (and I'm pretty excited). I think once they meet me...they are going to want a baby just like me (wink, wink).

Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment