I was so happy once we left that mad house that I started smiling away. Here are some pics Mom captured with her Blackberry phone in the back seat of our car:





AND...here she is. The very FIRST video Mom took with her new toy not knowing a single thing about what she was doing other than hitting an "OK" button. She decided to post this so that you can see the improvement as her learning curve increases. I was super tired and the light was super low...BUT, the moral of the story is: We have better video quality now and much better sound. YAY!:
And here are some pictures that Mom took this morning fartin around with the different settings. She just turns random dials and pushes random buttons on the camera and shoots away! Molly, Moses, myself and random objects around the house make excellent test subjects. ENJOY!







No comments:
Post a Comment