Sunday, November 8, 2009

One Month Old (Plus ONE Day Again)

Mom seems to always be off by one day. Better late than never, right?
Yesterday I was one month old, and shared my ONE Month Birthday with Grandma's Birthday and Grandma and Grandpa's 34th Wedding Anniversary. Yesterday I had my buddy Daniel come over to hang for a little bit. He is almost exactly 4 months older than me (he was born June 8th to Ginger and Mike Gillings). Auntie Karissa couldn't pass up all the cute babies so she came over to visit as well.



Today Mom and Dad are going to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's Wedding Anniversary by going to the Broadmoor for brunch. Auntie Karissa is coming over AGAIN to hang with me for a few hours. Maybe in a year or two I will be able to join them. Okay...so it will probably be more like 10 years when I can eat more than $58.00 in eggs and bacon.

Here are some recent pics Mom took (so recent...they were taken like...5 minutes ago). Mom hearts Carter's onesies. They are so easy to put on and they are OH so cute.




Aren't the feet on these things TO DIE FOR?:

I have also been enjoying some tummy time on my mat (that was until Moses decided to pee on it yesterday). Guess we weren’t giving him enough attention so he had to find his own creative way to get it.


Poor Moses:

No comments:

Post a Comment