This just in: Mom got the NEW Apple iPhone. What does this mean? Well, it means many more photos (and in much higher quality then her old phone), and tons of video! It is just too easy! You might even get tired of seeing all the pictures and video of me. You may think that my Mother is crazy (or obsessed). Maybe she is! That's okay though, because this Blog is a diary of my life. Someday, she will print it out in hard-copy, and show it to my children. Hope you enjoy (or continue to enjoy).
Here is her first stab trying out the video on the iPhone (taken this morning shortly after I woke up). Who better to test it out on, then Me, Myself, and I?:
Pretty neat, eh? Aren't I cute? Of course she has other means of taking video, but it usually requires a lot more effort.
Oh, and just a few minutes later (after I was dressed and ready to get my morning exercise in):
Hope everyone is having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment