Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feeling Much Better

Hi, All!
Well...not much to report! The week is almost half-way over, and I'm feeling MUCH better than I was this time last week. Only a few more days left of my Bubblegum Medicine! I have been doing well at daycare, and yesterday I got to paint for Dad's Father's Day Gift. They stripped me down to my diaper, and let me go at it! Mrs. Trish said that I just LOVED painting and getting messy. Good thing last night was bath night!

The weather has warmed back up here in Colorado, so Mom decided to put me in an outfit that just screams..."SUMMER!!"


A bright yellow shirt and over-alls! Doesn't get much more summer than that. Of course I had way more important things to do besides hold still for a picture or two.

Oh, and it has been confirmed. I will get to see my Big Sister tomorrow night! She is going to hang with us for the weekend. I can't wait. Mom, Devin and I need to do some Father's Day shopping! It is this Sunday! Not much else to report.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment