Welp. So far. This weekend. We have done nothing but eat. Okay, so that isn't the complete truth. In between cleaning up the house and doing laundry and getting prepared for the next week, we have been doing nothing but eating. I got the pictures to prove it! Here I am at Texas Roadhouse (on Friday evening):
I had Gerber green beans, and Mom and Dad had steak. They wouldn't let me have any, but I did get to try some tiny pieces of their famous bread. Eh. I would rather have my Puffs! Here I am at the BBQ joint right down the street. I hear that their brisket and baked beans are TO DIE FOR. Sigh. I wouldn't know. I had Gerber pears:
Here is a picture of Dad and our friend Jeremy after the destruction of their dinner.
Auntie Amber was there too! No Cortland or Boyd this time. They were left at home waiting for some repairs to be done to the house. We missed them though:
How do you like my goofy face?:
Just for fun...lets do one in Black and White:

Oh, Hey. Lookie here. A picture taken of me at home and not in a restaurant. See Moses in the background eating his bone? The same bone I have been trying to eat for the past few weeks? Yes. They love MY toys and I love THEIR toys. Elmo (pictured), has been munched on one too many times by Ms. Molly. Yuck:
Hope ya'll had some tasty food this weekend (after all...that IS what the weekend is for, right?).
No comments:
Post a Comment