
Tonight we will meet Grandpa at his favorite burger joint, and get all of the waitresses to embarrass him by making him stand on a chair and do The Twist. Just kidding, Grandpa! We don't want to be embarrassed with your "Twist" skills anymore than you do. Hope you are having a great day and we look forward to seeing you tonight.
How am I doing, you ask? I'm doing pretty good. I have been battling with some...well, err..."issues" regarding going #2 lately. So, today I start a medicine that was prescribed to me by the doc. Hopefully it will help me tremendously in the #2 area. Since they don't think that my diet is the cause of my "#2 issues," Mom pureed some fresh kiwi and mixed it with mashed banana for my morning snack. Yum. It will be nice to eat something other than prunes for a change! In other news...I'm getting more and more particular EVERY DAY, and am getting really good at letting my intentions be heard loud and clear. For example, Mom and Dad bought me a "daycare" snuggle bear this past Saturday that is similar to my other snuggle bear, so that I could permanently leave it at daycare (for my naps). Well, the snuggle bear they bought me is NOT the same as my old snuggle bear. So, the nice ladies at daycare have to go and fetch my old snuggle bear from my car seat sitting in the hall, because I refuse to take a nap with my new snuggle bear. It just ain't the same, folks! I wonder who I get this trait from...Hmmmmm. Another example: Last night after my bath I grabbed hold of a lotion bottle that I thought was pretty neat. Mom took it away from me and I screamed at her to GIVE IT BACK. So, she gave it back to me. As a test, she decided to take it away again. Yep. You guessed it. I cried and whined and hollered at her until she gave it back to me. When is Mom going to learn that she is not allowed to take something that I find interesting away from me? I need to milk this "cute baby thing" as long as I can, for I know that someday in the near future...it ain't going to fly.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment