Bath time:
Bath time (after using a cool free app):

Clean and happy baby:
Guilty by Association:
Now, Mom needs to find some cool photo editing apps so that she can REALLY have fun and make the pictures look much better.
Although today is Friday, it doesn't feel like it for Mom. She may be working all weekend, but isn't 100% sure yet. I sure do miss her during the week, and I know she misses me. Hopefully she will be able to spend some quality time with me this weekend. Thank goodness Dad doesn't have to work also. I'm looking forward to seeing what trouble the two of us are going to get into. Maybe a trip to the car wash and a trip to the Apple store? Maybe some laundry and cleaning up around the house? We shall see! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment