Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 Weeks Old! (Plus One Day)

Hey, Everyone!
Mom meant to post yesterday...but she was so tired she decided to take a nap instead. Of course she had to wait until Dad got home from work at 5:00 PM because the longest I napped yesterday was a whopping 30 minutes! I have also recently decided to eat at "Mom's Diner" (that is obviously open 24 hours a day...7 days a week) all night long! Can you blame me? The ambiance is peaceful, the server is familiar, the cuisine is superb, and I love the management! So, she has been a bit tired here lately (she is pounding coffee as she types).

Anyway...I was 3 weeks old last night! Crazy, eh? Won't be long before I'm begging for keys to the car.

Here are some recent pics from yesterday (taken from the Blackberry so please excuse the low quality):



No comments:

Post a Comment