Hello, Everyone.
Well, I'm still cookin! If I were a steak, I would be close to well-done by now. My due date ranges from TODAY to the 6th. Those doctors can't seem to make up their mind! I guess a 3-day range never hurt anybody? Mom had another appointment yesterday. Of COURSE I passed my NST with flying colors. It's a pretty easy test to pass...just got to get some exercise in and make sure my heart rate goes up at the same time. EASY. So, Mom had a chat with the doc, and she was hoping that my eviction notice was going to be served next week. Well, turns out doc can only induce Mom on the days she is on-call at the hospital. AND...the next time she is on-call is the 7th, and guess what? There are NO MORE SLOTS available at the hospital. So, doc explained that the next time she goes on call after the 7th...is the 15th!! Mom sort of had a mild freak out moment after hearing this news. After 41 weeks (which is next Saturday), things can start to get risky and Mom and Dad do not want to go there. So, she is going to talk to the doc again next Tuesday and politely put her foot down. Of course...this will all be a wash if I decide to just come on my own (-: Maybe I should think about doing just that...it would certainly take a lot of stress off Mom and Dad.
We will keep you posted!!! Send Labor Dust to Mom (she could use a whole truck load of it).
No comments:
Post a Comment