Starting tomorrow...it's just Mom and Me! Dad started back at work today after a nice 2+ weeks off to hang with me. He said his day went really well, but that he missed me BIG TIME. Mom started back at work today from home (of course). It is a tricky balancing act trying to get everything done in the time that I'm napping.
Now...some pictures from the Black Berry that Mom took over the past few days!
I love love love snuggling while on my belly (especially on my Dad):

This onesie is SO appropriate for me, you don't even know (I got Dad REAL good recently in the middle of the night):

How could Mom resist the classic paci shot with a paci that is...ohhhh...25 times bigger than my head:

Don't worry...Mom is not giving my coffee in my bottle. I'm just super awake!
No comments:
Post a Comment