Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My First Outing and Doc Appointment

Hey, Everyone~

I think Mom and Dad didn't realize just how something as small and cute as myself could make them so tired and so busy! Geesh! I mean...all I really do is eat, sleep, and poop and it sure does take a lot out of them. I'm worth it though (-:

Yesterday I went all out and had 3 appearances in public! First stop...McDonalds. Mom had her first outing at McDonalds when she was just 6 days old for my Aunt Lynda's B-Day. So, Mom and Dad felt it was only appropriate that McDonalds be my first outing also.

After McDonalds we went to my first appointment with my pediatrician. She said that I have only lost 8 ounces off of my birth weight which is apparently AWESOME considering most babies can lose up to a pound. Doc said that everything else about me looks awesome and she gave Mom and Dad permission to let me sleep at night until I wake them up to eat. This was a huge stress relief for Mom since she was super worried that I wasn't getting enough to eat. Phew! Last night we also went to dinner at Chili's with Grandma and Grandpa Williams. I was pretty worn out from the day...so I just slept while they pounded their faces with chips and salsa and ribs and burgers and Chocolate Molten Lava cake.

Today I have been really super hungry. Must be a growth spurt. OH, and I managed to poop all over Mom and Dad at SEPARATE changing's of my diaper. It's my way of thanking them for being so great.

Love Ya'll!

Moses posing for the camera:

Hey! Where did my sock go?

Did I mention I wear EVERYONE out in the entire house?

I love snuggling:

No comments:

Post a Comment