Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where Do the Days Go?

Mom and Dad look at the clock every day now that I have entered the world...and they are amazed at how the days just fly by! Taking care of me is a full-time gig for 2 grown adults. Who would have known? The funny thing is...all I do is sleep, eat, and poop! Last night we went to BBQ with Grandma and Grandpa Williams. I just slept the entire time. Grandma is starting to wonder if I'm ever awake. I guess her timing is just off!

Today we went to visit an old neighbor that lived next door to Mom, and made a trip to Target afterwards. I slept the entire time (I had a fully belly). Mom thinks that all she does is spend money at Target. I think she might be on to something.

Tonight I got my first "real" bath. Oh, man. Let me tell you. It was sooooo relaxing. The water temp was perfect and I was in heaven. After my bath, I got all wrapped up and fell asleep in record time. Mom can't stop sniffing my head it smells so good. It was a Good day!!
Oh, so relaxing:

Bundled up ready for my evening nap:

No comments:

Post a Comment