Just wanted to share some recent pictures from the past few days.
Mom and Nanny made a trip to Babies R Us yesterday and picked me up this cute little Pumpkin Hat. Hey! It was on SALE and it is almost Halloween! PERFECT.

The trip to Babies R Us was my first trip without Dad lugging me around. I think Mom did pretty darn good without Dad, although I did have a minor, uhh...errr...a BIG melt-down when we were trying to get ready to leave the house. But, I eventually calmed down and away we went!
Moses. My funny little dog. He is a bigger bum than myself:

Oooh. LOVE the bath-time. Wish I never had to get out:

I'm getting the hang of this paci thing which is a GOOD thing because I need to learn to entertain myself between feedings:

Nanny lovin on me:

We are going to Fargo’s tonight for pizza with Devin, Nanny, and Grandma and Grandpa Williams. I'm so excited for my first Fargo’s trip (although Mom and Dad are trying to time it right so that I sleep the entire time).
Update! Pictures from my first trip to Fargos:
Two Grandma's and a Grandpa. Can you go wrong?

My dad is so goofy:

Say cheese everyone!(Wow...is that my MOM in a picture??):

No comments:
Post a Comment