Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! 2010 was a GREAT year for me, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what 2011 has in store. We had a great New Years Eve, and New Years Day. We didn't do much, since we finally received the snow and cold weather we were suppose to have on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We stayed inside for the most part, and kept warm by staying busy doing things around the new house. On New Year’s Eve, we had some of our friends and Grandpa come over. I got to see my buddies Cortland, Daniel, and Gavin! I did not make it to midnight, but I did last until 9:30 PM with all the excitement. Mom and Dad managed to stay up to midnight. Here is a pic of Jen, Ginger and Mike enjoying their New Years Eve:

Another picture of the last few seconds of 2010 before the countdown to 2011 started:

Molly and Moses lounging around on the first day of 2011:

We had The Smith Family over for dinner and games on Saturday night. It was great playing with the older kids, and they just LOVED giving me all the attention and we had plenty of room to run around.
The KIDS Table! Spenser, Cammi, Dayna and I all enjoying our dinner:

Rusty holding me while the grown-ups played a silly game that included lots of laughter:

Today we are back to our normal routine! Although our "normal" routine has improved in the new house. Mom and Dad no longer need to spend 15 minutes scraping ice off their cars, or freezing to death while waiting for Ms. Molly to find the perfect spot to go potty on. It was also nice that Mom and Dad didn't have to worry about waking me up this morning as they were getting ready for work. Now there is enough space between our two rooms that they can do things like...TALK and Mom can run the hair-dryer without waking me up. Once I arrived at daycare...I was NOT happy about the idea of spending the day away from my family. I cried, and clinged to Mom's leg. Once they had me situated for breakfast...I did some more crying and I shook my head "NO." It will take a few days for me to adjust. It was this time last year that I was first dropped off at daycare. In some ways it is more difficult as a year has gone by. I'm much more aware of what is going on now than I was when I was just 12 weeks old.

**Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!**

No comments:

Post a Comment