I had my 15-Month Check-Up on Friday...on my 15 month Birthday! Everything went really well. Doc says I'm as healthy as they come. Here are my current stats:
Weight: 20 pounds, 1 OZ (10th Percentile)
Height: 30 inches (40th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 19" (75th Percentile)
I received TWO shots, and I took them like a big boy. I cried for about 30 seconds, and then I was over it and on to other things.
Yes...they make Mom and Dad fill out the 16 Month Questionnaire. Sort of weird, considering it is my 15 Month Visit:
I was a busy boy half-dressed waiting for the Doctor to come in to the exam room. Good thing the exam rooms are nice and warm:
I managed to drag just about everything out of the diaper bag:
Here I am waiting for Nurse Sue to come in and give me my shots. All dressed except for my pants:
Later at home on Friday evening...Mom and I decided to do some self-portraits on my 15 month Birthday:
My turn with Dad:
On Saturday, we woke up early and went to breakfast at Chick Fil A. They were giving away free spicy chicken breakfast sandwiches. How could we resist? Actually, I had some muffin and fresh fruit (the spicy chicken was way to spicy for me), and thoroughly enjoyed watching the little girls that were at the table next to us while I was sipping my morning milk:
The weather was BEAUTIFUL on Saturday, so we decided to journey up to the Castle Rock Outlets. I got some new jeans and some new pajamas. On Saturday night, I had pizza with Grandma and Grandpa while Mom and Dad went out for a date night. They went to a restaurant called NOSH and went to see a movie afterward. It was a great night, and thank you to Grandma and Grandpa who played with me, read me a bed time story, and managed to keep me up until almost 9:00. Yesterday, we just hung around the house and took it easy. I was acting a little more fussy than usual, and I took a couple of long naps. Mom and Dad think I may be getting ready to cut some more teeth.
In other news...I only had 2 bottles all weekend! Toward the end of last week, I started refusing my bedtime bottle. Wanted NOTHING to do with it. So, Mom and Dad decided that maybe now would be the perfect time to get rid of my bottles completely. So, today is my first day at daycare with plenty of milk...but no bottles! I will be drinking all of my liquids out of a sippy cup. The timing is perfect, as we just received news that I will be transitioning up to the next room at daycare beginning next week. I will start taking my naps on a cot instead of in a crib, I will get to go outside and play TWO times a day, and I will only take ONE nap a day after lunch! A lot of BIG changes for me right around the corner.
Oh, and since it was sooo cold this morning, Mom put me in a sweater that she bought for me months ago. I was suppose to wear this for my One-Year Photos, but it was WAY to big at that time. Here I am all ready for school with my sweater and new jeans on. Hair style courtesy of Dad:
And of course I wouldn't look at the camera! Too many other things to do. Hope everyone has a great start to their week, and stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment