Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Storytime at Bedtime

Well, now that I don't need my bedtime bottle anymore, we have replaced this time with a bedtime story (or stories). Mom and Dad take turns reading me different books. They have to be REALLY good books, and to the point or I will lose interest quickly. OH, and they have to be made of cardboard pages or I will shred them. Last night I enjoyed a book about Elmo, a Cow, another book about Elmo, and a book about Spot the Dog:

I was up last night coughing my little head off between 3:00 AM and 3:45 AM. Mom and Dad did just about everything they could to help me. We are not clear as to if my cough is allergy-related, or cold related. This is the same cough that has been coming and going for the past few months.

Not much else to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment