Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Cousins Visit!

Greetings! Phew! I tell ya. These past few days have just zoomed right by. I have been having fun playing and visiting with my cousins from Arizona. They came over on Monday afternoon to visit, and we went to Little Biggs (same place that my First Birthday took place at), and we had a fun time eating pizza and running around. Here I am watching all of the action going on at the table:

You see? (My view). There were quite a few faces to look at!:

My cousin Vondrea, smiling pretty for the camera:

Dad means serious business when he is cutting a pizza. Grandpa is watching him very closely...making sure he does a good job:

After pizza and play, we came back to the house and visited some more. My cousins Vondrea and Jazelle gave me a lot of attention. Katja (my younger cousin) is going through a phase where she doesn't want anything to do with anyone else if your name isn't Mom or Dad. That's okay. We will have plenty more opportunities to get to know each other in the future.

Dad, Moses, Molly, and JoJo had fun hanging on the couch:

Last night, we got to see The Knowles Family again. We went out for BBQ, and did some more playing and visiting. It was great being able to see them all. Can't wait to see them in 2011 (maybe we will take another trip down to Arizona in May).
These past few days hanging out at home with Mom, Dad, Molly, and Moses have been great. Today, Mom and Dad had to empty out our storage unit and do some painting...so they dropped me off at daycare. Let me tell you...I was NOT happy about it. I would much rather hang with them at home. I wouldn't even let go of Mom's leg so that she could leave this morning and I did my fair share of crying. I made it extremely difficult for her. Mom and Dad are going to keep me home the next 4 days. I do make it difficult to be productive around the house, but HEY! I'm worth the distraction! Here is a picture of me enjoying my morning breakfast in my new breakfast nook. We like to open up the blinds, and sit and look outside as we eat our breakfast and listen to music. It is going to be hard for ALL of us to return to our "normal" routine next week.

So for now, we are enjoying every minute of it! The New Year is right around the corner. We are having some of Mom and Dad's friends over...and some of MY friends over too on New Year’s Eve. I can't wait! Grandma is leaving to go see my Great Grandma Gloria tomorrow morning. We hope she has a good trip, and we will be taking good care of Grandpa while she is away. Hope everyone is enjoying their last week of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment