Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, Already?

Wow! What happened to this weekend? It can't REALLY be Monday already. We had a great weekend, and a great finish to last week. I have been feeling much better, and my coughing attacks in the middle of the night have seized. On Friday evening, we went to one of our favorite Friday night dinner spots: Noodles. On Saturday, we took it easy and met some of Grandma and Grandpa's friends from Albuquerque. Later in the afternoon, Ms. Kim came over to stay with me while Mom and Dad went up to Denver with Auntie Karissa and Adrian. They went to a nice dinner, and went to see a comedy show afterwards. They had a really good time, and I had fun hanging out with Ms. Kim.
Auntie K and Adrian enjoying their dinner at the Rodizio Grill in Denver:

Mom and Dad after stuffing their faces with all sorts of yummy meats and appetizers:

On Sunday, Mom and I met Auntie Amber, Cortland, and a friend from Australia and her new baby (only one month old). We went to Red Robin, and I was such a good boy. I sat quietly and ate my lunch while Mom visited with her friends and admired the new baby. After lunch Cortland and I got to play in the play room. Auntie Amber gave me $.25 to put in the candy machine. Instead, I took the money and tried to run out the front door with it. It runs in the family! Take your money and RUN (-:
Cortland and I trying to win some candy from the candy crane:

"Move it over to the left, dude! You almost caught a cherry sucker!"

After lunch we went over to Auntie K's and visited for awhile. Yes. Dad was able to relax and watch football all afternoon in peace and quiet. He was very appreciative as he has not been feeling well lately. We think he has the cold Mom and I had ON TOP of ANOTHER sinus infection. Poor Dad. We hope he starts feeling better soon.

This week starts my transition week into the Toddler Room at daycare! Today I will be spending a few hours in my new room getting the lay of the land. I have my "outside" shoes on, and a new jacket...so I hope I get to go outside and play for awhile. Mom is sure that I will be SUPER tired in the evenings until I adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment