Well. Dad is convinced that I WILL be a Dallas Cowboys fan...when I'm old enough to choose for myself. So, Mom decided to be sneaky and dress me in this amazing Denver Bronco outfit this morning without any supervision from Dad...in her attempt to take advantage of the fact that...I wear...whatever it is that is put on me. We also know that Mumsie and Granddad are coming into Bronco Country this weekend...armed with more Cowboys gear than any one person could possibly wear in a lifetime. Sigh. What is a baby to do?

Go Broncos!!!
This time last year, my "Eviction Notice" was being signed by the doctor. Mom and Dad were growing very excited...and anxious to finally meet me for the first time.
Oh...and can you tell that Mom is having fun with her new photo collage app for her iPhone? The photos are a little blurry...not because of the camera or the camera taker...but because I cannot sit still!
No comments:
Post a Comment