IN other news...we had a great weekend! Dad started the weekend off right, by bringing these beautiful flowers home for Mom. Good Job, Dad!
On Friday night we ran some errands and grabbed a quick dinner. Saturday was another busy day. We got up early and went to breakfast at Einstein Bagels. I munched on some small pieces of cinnamon bagel poppers, and they were TASTY. As always...I enjoyed people-watching and being out and about:
After breakfast, we drove down to Florence, Colorado to see Devin march in the Apple Day Parade! There were so many interesting things and people to check out. Horses, old cars, fire trucks, police cars, clowns, beauty queens, and band students! Mom caught Devin's middle school marching band on video. Funny thing is...both Mom and Dad were too busy looking for Devin that they completely missed her march RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. If Devin had been a snake...she definitely would have bitten them. So, enjoy this video and see if you can spot Devin walk right on by as she is playing her flute:
Did you see her? She is right in front of the camera at about 31-35 seconds in. They sounded pretty good, eh? OH, and Mom also caught a classic car on video for Grandpa. Hope you liked it, Grandpa (we think it was a Mustang).
Devin and I after the parade:
Dad and Devin and Devin's flute:
Dad and I enjoying the parade going by:
Yay! Go Republican Women!
Shots of me having fun in the sun while enjoying the Apple Day Parade:
Plenty of old cars, an old fire truck, and more marching bands:
After the parade, we ran a few errands around town and ate a SUPER healthy lunch:
On Saturday night, we went over to my buddy Gavin's house. My folks and his folks got to chat and exchange stories as Gavin and I played with various toys and tried to stir up mischief and trouble. I climbed the stairs while Gavin picked the outlet protectors out of the electrical outlets. The two of us will wear you out! We had a great time.
On Sunday, Mom went to a brunch engagement party while Dad and I went to Lowe's and did some "man" things around the house. We decorated for Halloween and Thanksgiving and then Grandma and Grandpa came over to visit and eat dinner.
Tonight, Auntie K is coming over to hang with Daniel and I while Mom and Dad go to their parenting class. Let's see if Daniel and I can give Auntie K a run for her money! Oh...and my One Year Photo Shoot has been moved to October 23rd. So, everyone will have to wait a few more weeks for some photos of me by a person who actually knows what they are doing behind the camera! Mom is putting together a special slideshow to commemorate my first year of life. It will be posted on my Birthday (this Thursday). Hope everyone has a great start to their week.
No comments:
Post a Comment