Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun Fall Weekend

Hey, All! Tuesday already. Can you believe it? We sure did have a fun weekend, especially since I got to feeling much better and Mom's back was almost 100%. On Friday evening, we took it easy and just hung out around the house. On Saturday, we got up early and went to one of our favorite bagel/coffee places: Einstein Bagels! Mom dressed me up in my Broncos attire (maybe she jinxed them), and off we went!

Mom and Dad finished up some errands, and I took a record-breaking nap. 3 HOURS. I was one tired little dude! On Saturday night, Mom and Dad's friends came over so they could get ready for their Halloween Party. Let me tell you...I witnessed some things that I have NEVER seen before! Like Dad and Uncle Boyd in make-up and wigs! Let's hope that I'm not scarred for life. Auntie Hannah came over to hang at the house while I slept, and they all went to their party.
Audrey putting make-up on Uncle Boyd:

Dad with his make-up on:

They dressed up as a Roller Derby Team. Aren't they funny?:

They had a really good time, and even won best costume!! Woo Hoo!

On Sunday afternoon we had my One-Year Photos taken! Remember the ones we were suppose to have a few weeks back? Mom was so happy that there wasn't a blizzard...in fact it was perfect Fall weather and perfect Fall colors. I was pretty tired during the entire shoot, but I didn't have a single meltdown. The lady that took our pictures gave us a sneak peak at a few of them:





I think they turned out pretty good! Mom and Dad just absolutely LOVE THEM, and can't wait to see the rest. She took over 1,000 photos, so there will be plenty more to come. Since we were all dressed up after photos, we went to Red Lobster for Dinner. It was a great way to end a great weekend. Hope everyone has had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment