Weight: 18 pounds, 10 ounces (15th Percentile)
Height: 29 inches (25th percentile)
Head: 18 3/4 (80th percentile) Still have a big head!
Well, the doctor isn't worried a bit that I have only gained 10 ounces since my 9-month check-up. Why? Because Mom and Dad were both on the small side when they were babies. So, no biggie! I'm happy...I eat...and I don't have any other issues...so guess I'm on the skinny side...for now. Everything else went really well, and everything sounds and looks great. Dr. Reich told Mom and Dad that she wants me to start getting used to sitting on a little potty with my diaper off. That was a surprise! Here are the pics that were taken while we were waiting for the nurse and the doctor (and before my 5 shots...obviously...since I'm still super happy and all):
I was up SUPER early this morning, and fell back asleep on Mom…just like back in the “old days.” So, Mom is a bit tired today…but I’m SO worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment