I had a great Birthday! I will let the pictures tell the story (-:
(This was actually taken on the EVE of my Birthday at Gunther Toody's with Grandma and Grandpa). Turns out I LOVE Watermelon. Don't you dare try and take it away from me or I will yell at you!
My First Birthday card in the mail, from Paul and Marcia Matcham! Marcia has the same Birthday as my Mom and My Sister.
I also received this really neat Birthday Card from my class at daycare. It has pictures of all of my classmates and was signed by Ms. Sara and Ms. Dewane.
We started the day off with Breakfast at Egg and I. I got the Ali Babba breakfast (a wheat pancake, a piece of bacon used as the smile, and two little grapes for eyes):
Mom ate my grapes...and my bacon too! Thanks for helping me out, Mom.
After breakfast, we went shopping for socks and jeans. I desperately needed some socks so that Grandma can stop nagging Mom all the time. Grandma is always saying "When are you going to start putting socks on this baby??" You will be very happy, Grandma. Let's just see if I leave them on my feet. After shopping, we went up to Gymboree to play in their HUGE indoor gym! It was a One-Year-Olds DREAM. I just got to crawl around and play with all sorts of fun and new things.
It was A LOT of fun. I could have just kept on going all day. Later in the afternoon, we did some grocery shopping for some people that live in our town that are not as fortunate as we are. We went and picked up all sorts of food that will help fill their bellies as times are tough for many right now. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful things in our lives...that it is important to share. After a long day...I was pooped:
We went and had dinner at Chili's, and I got some ice cream to enjoy. Don't worry...the messy cake is coming on Saturday during my party. I can't wait to dig in. I hear chocolate frosting will be involved (-: Devin is coming over today, and Mumsie and Granddad will be here tomorrow. I can't wait! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment