Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF

How about we start this post off with a video of me clapping, and trying to crawl?

Ahhh. Wasn't that nice? Aren't I cute? I knew you would enjoy it.

This week has just flown right on by. On Wednesday I went to Mom and Dad's company picnic. I had a great time hanging out on my blanket and watching all the activities. I also got to see my buddy Daniel, and I met two new babies.

From Left to Right (Catie and Baby Riley who is now 12 weeks old, Mom and I, Ginger and Baby Daniel who is now 13 months old, and Sarah and Baby Oliver who is 5 months old)

Enjoying my time at the company picnic at Fox Run National Park:

Dad and I checking out the scenery:

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I'm going to go and look at some houses with Mom and Dad tomorrow morning. They are thinking about making the move! Our first step is to go out and see what is out there. Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with some family that is in town, and on Sunday we may go up to Green Mountain Falls and visit the place Mom and Dad got married. Hope you have a great start to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment