Sunday, July 25, 2010

Here Comes Trouble!

That's right, ya'll! I'm A Crawler! This means...the days of Mom and Dad sticking me in one spot and me staying put are OVER. They are trying to embrace my mobility with open arms. Baby proofing the house is now in full swing (which includes Post-It notes on all doors reminding everyone to "CLOSE DOOR" so I don't take a journey down the stairs).
Here I am crawling for the remote control to the TV (one of my favorite items):

I'm also starting to pull up! Look out!
Here I am crawling to find the Carbon Monoxide Detector (another one of my favorite things):

In other news...we have been having a great weekend. Friday night we enjoyed a patio dinner outside at Noodles:

Mom had a baby shower to go to yesterday, so Dad and I hung out and enjoyed some "Guy Time" together. Today, Mom has ANOTHER baby shower to go to...so Dad and I will be hanging out again! After the shower, we are going to Birthday Party. Tis a busy day full of fun. Hope you all are enjoying your the rest of your Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun when they get mobile? :) I love watching him grow and change, he is becoming a big boy.

    ReplyDelete