Yesterday, I got to experience my first picnic in a park! Although, Mom sort of "cheated" the picnic menu by insisting on a quick stop at the sub shop instead of making sandwiches. I had a great time sitting on the soft blanket and eating some snacks...enjoying the perfect summer day: Not too hot, not too cold.
I'm so cool, I got to wear Shades:
Enjoying my picnic:
"Oooh. GRASS."
Enjoying some lap time on Big Sis:
Altered iPhone picture shot of Pikes Peak courtesy of Mom:
Picture of the big tree that provided us with all the shade we needed:
After enjoying our time in the shade, we walked around the big lake in Memorial Park. On our way home from our picnic, we made an obligatory stop at 7-11 for Free Slurpees (in honor of July 11th). Twas a perfect end to a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment