Saturday, July 3, 2010

Long Weekend Update

Happy LONG weekend to everyone! I'm happy to say that it is ONLY Saturday (and NOT Sunday). Woo Hoo! Yesterday (Friday), we kicked off the weekend the only way we know how...with FOOD! Breakfast at Egg and I:

Our nice server insisted on bringing me my own meal (because anyone under the age of 12 eats FREE). Dad and I both immediately went for the bacon:

Too funny, right? I only ate small bits of pancake, but I prefer my Puffs. Mom and Dad *may* have helped me out a bit. Shhhhh...

Coffee for Mom. Iced Tea for Dad:

Oh, and video of me taste-testing the kiddie menu (Mom can't seem to remember to hold the iPhone horizontal instead of vertical to record video):

After breakfast, I got dropped off at daycare! I know! How RUDE, right? My folks decided to go see a movie together for the first time since I have been born. Don't forget...they have tried a couple of other times...but the movies were always sold out. So, yesterday...they went to see Toy Story 3 together. They LOVED it and told Ms. Kim that they highly recommended going to see it. Clever. Cute. Funny. Meaningful. Sad. Adorable. So good! After watching the movie, they popped in to a little cupcake store and brought THESE home:

Dad picked out a lemon-blueberry cupcake with lemon frosting, and Mom picked out a chocolate-mint cupcake with an Andes Candy on top. Not necessarily on their diet, but who is keeping track? We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other and running around town knocking some things off our To Do List.

Today we are just hanging out and planning on meeting some friends that are in town from Atlanta for dinner tonight. OH, and we have to run to the store to get everything we need for our 4th of July celebration tomorrow afternoon. I hear that fruit salad and Paula Deen Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores are on the menu:


Oh, and before I forget...let me leave with you some video of Molly and Moses at mealtime:

And you thought MOM got excited about food. I think Molly and Moses have her beat. HA! Hope everyone is having a great long weekend. Stay tuned for picturs of me enjoying my first 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment