Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Fun at Auntie K's

It can't be Sunday already? It is? Wow! This weekend is just flying on by. Yesterday we spent some time running around gathering a little bit of this and a little bit of that. In the late afternoon, we went to Auntie K's for her BBQ Bash. It was a great time had by all. There was plenty of good friends and good food and lots of laughs! Mom also got PLENTY of pictures. So, please enjoy the show!
My buddy Daniel got a couple visits from a pup named "Butters." Butters was super friendly and loved playing with Daniel:

Mom thinks a puppy and a baby playing together has to be one of the cutest things:

Disclaimer: Mom thinks the self-portrait mode on her iPhone is the best thing EVAH. So, forgive her for all the goofy self-portraits.
Mom, Auntie Amber and C-man:

Mom and I being silly:

We are not at all related:

Being super silly:

Mom found Auntie Amber's glasses. I think they make me look pretty darn stylin:

"Weird. Everything has a yellow-ish tint!"


"Okay, Mom. I have had about enough. I'm tired of this game."


Devin was tired of the picture game before it even started!:

Here she is being a team player!:

Carissa Junior and Auntie Karissa. Carissa Junior went to the Summer Olympics back in 2008. She is SUPER strong and SUPER nice:

It was Ginger's Birthday. It was so great to celebrate with her:

Baby Daniel got to taste some of his Mommy's Birthday Cake:

Baby Daniel and his Daddy:

Devin with her blue hair, and Dad:

Uncle Pappy holding Butters:

Mmmm. Nothing beats a warm bottle on a patio in the summer time:

Ahhh. This is the baby life!:

Auntie Amber and I:

Cortland enjoying some mango. Mmmmmm:

Auntie Amber was trying hard to make me giggle. She did a good job!:

Uncle Boyd and I:

I'm wearing Uncle Boyd's hat.:

I think it might take a couple of years before it fits me:

Mmmm. Dinner time!:

Cortland:

Then it got dark...but the fun didn't stop:

Having a good time:

Devin got teased about Justin Bieber all night long. She still managed to put on her happy face:

Mom and Devin and Dad trying to sneak in the picture:

It was so great to see everyone and get to hang with my sister. She will be going back to Dallas at the end of the summer, so we are trying to enjoy every minute we can with her.
Today we have plans to do a picnic in the park. I'm looking forward to enjoying some more fun in the sun with my family. Hope your Sunday is a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to finally meet you in person J.R. I'm a closet fan of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete