Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Re-Cap

Well. I just got finished celebrating Canada's Gold in Men's Ice Hockey by pooping all over the place. It required an outfit change for ME, and MOM. Dad? Well...he managed to escape somehow. Lucky guy. Maybe he won't get so lucky NEXT time. Sigh. It was a great game though! After all. Canada DOES have a hockey scene printed on their currency.

On Thursday night, my buddy Gavin and Gavin's Mom came over to the house for dinner. Gavin and I go to the same daycare and we are about a week apart in age. I was sleeping the entire time (surprise), but I heard them having a nice time visiting (-:

On Friday night, we celebrated Cortland's 3rd Birthday with him at Red Robin. I slept the entire time (surprise, again). So, I pretty much missed the entire party. Cortland had a great time and got tons of presents! Lucky fella! There sure are a bunch of Birthday's this time of year!
Happy Birthday, Cortland!

Yesterday, we drove up to Littleton with Auntie Karissa to a surprise Birthday Party for our good friend Jen. And yes...she was TOTALLY caught off-guard and TOTALLY confused and TOTALLY surprised. Success!! I decided to join the party for a good portion of the evening! Yay for actually being awake past 6:00 PM! I even sat in a restaurant high-chair for my first time!
"Whoa. This is CRAZY."

"Oh. Okay. I get it now."

Dad and I enjoying the party:

Auntie K and Mom enjoying the party:

Me with Auntie Amber:

The Birthday Girl (and Jeremy sneaking in the background):

Mom and the Birthday Girl:

Dad and Auntie Amber:

Today, Dad let Mom sleep in for a little while...then we went out to lunch, and have just been hanging out watching the hockey game of the decade. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment