Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today my Dad turns 23! Okay...maybe 23 in Dog Years! LOL.
Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you so very much!

Wow. Guess it has been awhile since our last update. Let's see. What have I been up to lately? Well....A little bit of this:



And a little bit of that:



A LOT of this:


And a LOT of that:


On Saturday night, we celebrated Dad's Birthday with some of our friends at Old Chicago's. Dad had a GREAT turn-out! Who knew he was so popular? (-: Everyone had a good time catching up over a couple of beers and some good food:
Hannah and Michael:

Auntie Amber and Cortland:

Jen and my good buddy, Daniel:

Dad and Auntie K:

Mom and Dad!

Ami and Rusty holding by buddy, Cortland:

Auntie K and Heather:

Me doing my best impression of "deer in headlights."

Auntie Hannah holding me:

Auntie Ami playing with my HAIR:

Awwwwwwwww:

Ginger and Baby Daniel:

Leftovers, anyone?:

We just took things easy yesterday. Mom did some Birthday shopping and we watched the US Men's Olympic Ice Hockey Team BEAT Canada in the evening. TAKE THAT, CANADA!!! Hahahahah!

Late last night, I decided to kick off the Birthday celebration early. I was up almost all night! Mom and Dad were so tired this morning that they decided to set the alarm clock outside in the freezin snow when it went off at 5:30 AM. There was NO WAY that they were going to be able to function today...so they decided to sleep in a little bit.

Tonight Grandma and Grandpa are coming over to watch me while I sleep, so that Mom and Dad can go eat dinner at The Loop in Manitou Springs, CO. Dad has been talking about their queso dip for weeks now! He has a BAD hankerin' for some chips and dip!

I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning. Turns out I still have my cough, and they want to check me out.

Here are some pics taken of M&M yesterday:
Molly:

Moses taking an afternoon CAT nap:

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week.

No comments:

Post a Comment