Monday, February 15, 2010

The Next Generation

"Hey, Mom. Can I please borrow your iTouch to check the weather and see how well USA is holding up in the Winter Olympics?"

"Man. Can you believe that the Women's National Ice Hockey Team beat up on China 12-1 in their first game yesterday? That is AWESOME."

"I wonder how they are going to stand up against Canada. I mean...Canada is favored to win...but if the United States can pull it off...it would be our second Gold Medal in Women's Ice Hockey!"

"Well. Hopefully USA makes it to the Gold Medal game against Canada. If they do make it that far...I'm sure that would be quite the game to watch."

"GO USA!! WOOT WOOT!!"

1 comment:

  1. I always thought he looked just like daddy Andie, Now this last picture I can really see a lot of you in him. He is getting so big, and I can see that you all are so happy and blessed :)

    ReplyDelete