Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Have a NEW Cousin!!

Katja (Caught-Cha) Ray Knowles was born 2/16/2010 at 5:40 PM. She weighed 7 lbs 9 ounces (my SAME birth weight), and is 19" long. I can't wait to play with her and meet her in May. Crazy story: My Aunt Lynda and Uncle JJ were checking into the hospital yesterday for their scheduled C-Section, and Aunt Lynda's water broke! So...it looks like Baby Katja was going to have a Birthday of 2/16/2010 REGARDLESS. Too neat! Here are some pictures of her taken from a cell phone:


Congratulations to the Knowles Family! She is one good-lookin bay-bee!

While Aunt Lynda was having a baby last night...we went over to Auntie Amber's for TURNER TACO TUESDAY!! Turner Taco Tuesday has become so popular that Auntie Amber decided to make an apron designed just for this very special (and tasty) event:

"Turner Taco Tuesday Rocks Your Socks!"
What a great cook!

Auntie Karissa also joined us and brought strawberry shortcake for dessert. Mmmmmm.

In other news...
I have a cold )-: Yep. That's right. My 2nd cold of the year. It started off as just a cough on Sunday night...sort of just came out of nowhere. Now, I also have a stuffy nose and my voice is very "horse" sounding. Mom called the doc and the nurse told her to watch and see if my symptoms get worse to where I'm having a difficult time breathing, but other than that...there really isn't much we can do besides wait and let the cold virus run it's course. I'm still in really good spirits though!
All cuddled up with my blankie:

Wishing Aunt Lynda and Uncle JJ lots of sleep! Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment