Pictures taken of me TODAY playing in my high-chair:


Pictures taken of me in my Bumbo TODAY:



Pictures taken of me in my Bumbo with Molly and Moses (and yes...Mom did have to bribe them with treats to get them to hold still):



Here are some things that Mom and Dad would like to remember about me at 4 months old:
*I'm full of smiles! If you smile at me...I will almost ALWAYS return the favor. When Mom is getting ready in the morning, I just swing in my swing and every time she looks down on me and smiles...I give the BIGGEST grin back to her.
*I'm starting to giggle more and more! It's such a funny giggle...especially when you tickle my neck.
*I can roll from my belly to back.
*I love to look at myself in the mirror and I will reach for the mirror and try and touch it.
*I now try and hold my bottle when somebody is feeding me. I like to have control. If I have had enough...I take the bottle and shove it out of my way! No more! I'm full!
*I love watching Molly and Moses. They are just too darn funny lookin!
*The only time I really cry is when I'm A). Hungry B). Tired C). Bored
*I’m known as "The One With The Hair" by the other teachers at daycare. My hair is crazy and it is usually the first thing people notice about me. It has a mind of its own!
*Most of my clothes are sized "6 months!" I'm just growing so fast.
Mom got some video yesterday to celebrate the Eve of my 4 Month Birthday. Molly gives me a good smooch and I give my viewers a little audio present (a toot)! Mom thought it was pretty funny. It gets even funnier when you see Molly walk around to that area to investigate the odd sounds that are coming from me. Mom never knows what to expect when she rolls the video camera! Enjoy!
I finished out the week hanging out with Auntie Karissa on Friday evening while Mom and Dad went to The Melting Pot with Grandma and Grandpa. Auntie Karissa had it EASY because I pretty much slept ALL EVENING.
Yesterday we took a drive up to Castle Rock to the Outlet Mall. I got a couple new outfits and Mom and Dad picked up a few things also. Today, Mom and I took a 20 minute nap together, and we just got back from picking up some pizza for the Super Bowl. Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Amber and Cortland are all coming over to hang out and watch the big game. We are going to eat pizza and wings and cheese-dip and veggies and spinach dip and shrimp! Oh My!! Dad is cheering for the Saints and Mom and I could really care less who wins (since we are Bronco fans, and all...).
Here are a few pictures Mom has captured over the past couple of days. This is me before daycare on Thursday morning:


Here I am playing in my high-chair yesterday morning. There are so many neat bells and whistles. I LOVE it!:



These were taken yesterday afternoon before we left for Castle Rock:


I hope everyone enjoys the game and has a great start to their week. Take care for now, ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment