Which is good news! We went to see Dr. Reich yesterday morning, and the nurse heard my cough and said "Oooh. That does not sound like Croup Cough. We are going to go ahead and test for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)." So, Nurse Sue decided to check my oxygen levels and my temperature...and both were just fine. But, that wasn't enough. Nope. She decided to stick this swab clear up my nose to test for RSV, and let's just say that we were NOT friends after that! Well. The test came back Negative. Phew! So, Dr. Reich said that my annoying cough is probably just a cold.
"Yay! No RSV!"

"Can we go home now? PLEASE."

"I'm tired and ready to get OUTTA HERE."

I had another rough night last night. I was up every couple hours wanting to nurse. Mom also ALWAYS gives in. I make up for it in the morning when I smile and giggle at her. She forgives me!
Hope everyone is having a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment