Ahhhh. So nice to be home.
Last night we tried to go to Panera with Grandma and Grandpa, BUT...the line was out the door and there was no place to sit! It was CRAZY. At least I looked super cute in my new outfit that Great Aunt Carol bought for me:

All dressed up for Dinner!

We ended up going to Perkins for dinner (we figured there would not be a wait and we were correct). I was actually AWAKE. In. The. Evening. After. Daycare. WEIRD.
A RARE Appearance:
I slept O.K. last night. I did wake up at 2:30 AM to eat, and then again at 5:00 AM. But, I feel back asleep until 7:30 and that was fine with Mom and Dad. Mom caught some cute pictures of Dad and I hanging out this morning. Daddy was cracking me up!:





Mom left us late this morning to go get her hair chopped off! Okay...so, it really isn't drastically short...but it is indeed much shorter than it was when she walked out of the house. I'm sort of sad because now I can't grab fist fulls of it while I'm eating. Sigh. We ran some errands this afternoon which included getting my high chair out of storage and opening up a savings account with my name on it! That's right, ya'll...I'm bankin' and I'm not even 4 months old yet!
Tonight our good friends Amy and Rusty are coming over. Let's see how long I can last before I'm ready to eat and go to bed! Mom is also wondering how long SHE will last.
No comments:
Post a Comment