
Yep. You guessed it! I made it a whopping 4 days in daycare before I caught my first cold )-: Kim and Erin (the nice ladies that watch me at daycare) told Mom and Dad that I was just not being myself on Thursday. I was fussy and crying much more than usual. Mom and Dad came and picked me up and took me home, and I slept for a few hours. When I woke up...I WOKE UP MAD. My nose was all plugged up and I just kept sneezing and I was not a happy camper. Mom noticed that I kept tugging at my ear, so she decided that it would be best to stay home with me yesterday and take me to see Dr. Reich. Dr. Reich took a good look at my nose, my throat, and my ears (and I showed some of my temper my SCREAMING my head off while being looked over). She explained to Mom that I probably just have a cold, and to just watch me close to see if any of my symptoms get worse to where I'm having a hard time breathing or eating. The plus side to me having a cold? Mom and I got some extra cuddle time yesterday...so that was nice for both of us!
Today, I'm doing alright. Mom and Dad have given me a little infant Tylenol which has REALLY helped out. I also slept from 9:00 PM until 5:00 AM this morning without waking up once!
And guess what? Mom thinks she is getting my cold now! Her nose is all plugged up and she keeps sneezing also! It was all just a matter of time. Dad was so nice this morning and let Mom sleep in for a bit. As Mom was sleeping...Dad decided to bring out the Flip Video and capture some footage. Dad and I had a nice LONG conversation(although a large portion of it was spent just starring at each other in silence). ENJOY:
OH, But before you press the PLAY button on the video...you might have noticed that Mom and I added music! You must pause the music before you can hear the sound in the video. Scroll down to the lower right-part of the screen under "My Jams", and just hit the PAUSE "II" button:
No comments:
Post a Comment