Hope everyone has had a great week. Thank Goodness it is FRIDAY. I'm SUPER excited to hang with Mom and Dad this weekend.
I have had a pretty good week. Daycare has WORN ME OUT. I have been napping from about 5:00 PM until Mom wakes me up for my bath every evening (which is usually around 8:00 PM). After my bath, I eat and go right back to bed. As I get older I will probably be able to "hang" a little longer in the evening. This week I have had tons of fun going on lots of Buggie Rides, playing with new toys, and doing some tummy time.
Here are some pictures Mom took during bath time on Wednesday night. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my evening bath:
Notice my AWESOME bath time hairstyle?:

Harry the Hippo (my favorite bath time companion):


The finished product:



I also got a NEW toy this week! Sophie the Giraffe! Mom has read that she is the "must have" for kiddos my age, and since Mom works hard for her money...she decided to splurge on this $20 piece of rubber for me:

Here is some video of me and Sophie (shortly after we met for the first time). This was taken on one of the rare occurances that I was actually awake after we got home from daycare. So, I'm a *little* bit cranky from being so tired. Oh, and remember to hit mute on the music so that you can hear the audio in the video:
These pictures were captured as I was patiently waiting for Mom and Dad to finish getting ready to leave the house yesterday morning. Mom decided to let me play with a Tupperware lid, and well...it ended up on my face. Could we do a little better in the toy department, Mother? Maybe Sophie next time? Thaaaanks:


Oh...and one last thing that Mom wanted to share regarding a special gift that I received recently. This gift is a teddy bear that was made from a favorite blanket that belonged to my Great Grandfather Williams. He went to heaven before I was born so I never did get to meet him. But, Mom tells me he was a very nice, caring, and gentle man. He was one of the SIX wonderful men that I was named after. Maybe someday...I will pass this bear along to one of my children:

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Mom and Dad are going to try and catch up on some sleep (especially Mom). She has been up since 3:45 AM today! I wanted to eat...and well, after I was finished she just could NOT go back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment