Hi, All.
Mom meant to upload some video on Sunday evening from my trip to Baby D's house on Sunday afternoon. They decided to stick me in Daniel's highchair to see how I liked it. I stayed content for quite awhile! Looks like Mom and Dad will have to go pick up my highchair from storage so that I can join them at the coffee table for dinner! Here is the video of Baby D trying some new Gerber Yogurt-Melt thing (that I can’t wait to try in a few more months), and me just hanging out in the highchair. This video was taken RIGHT before I had the blowout of the century in my diaper. It was up to my hairline, ya'll!!! ALL THE WAY UP MY BACK AND ALMOST IN MY HAIR. EWE. Enjoy!:
Yesterday evening I was pretty cranky and TIRED. I just can't nap very well at daycare. Just WAY to much going on. When Mom and Dad picked me up...I was having my temperature taken. That's right. I get so tired and cranky that the ladies that take care of me think that I'm sick! I really need to start working on taking long, quality naps (like I do on the weekend when Mom and Dad are around). I get MOODY when I don't get my BEAUTY!
Tonight we are going to visit Auntie Amber and Cortland for Turner Tacos. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment