Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Welp. You all will be happy to hear that I'm feeling much better. I'm still a little stuffy, but overall I seem to be feeling pretty darn good. We are all just hanging tight and waiting for the next virus to hit. Maybe I can make it another 4 days at daycare without picking up another cold? Fat chance!
I had a great weekend just hanging out with the family. Grandma and Grandpa Williams came over on Saturday night for pizza. I was in great spirits and was being bashful when Grandpa was trying to make me giggle. I just smiled big at him and then would try and hide my face in Mom's shoulder. Mom left me behind with Dad on Sunday to go have coffee with Gavin's Mom. Gavin is my buddy from daycare. I'm only 6 days older than him and we were born at the same hospital. My Mom and Gavin's Mom had a lot to talk about(-: After coffee...Mom came home and got ready for hockey. They decided to take me to the inline hockey arena to watch Mom play....BUT, I did NOT like the loud music and the sound of the clock buzzer. So, Dad decided to bring me home instead. They might have to wait for me to get a little older before I can watch Mom beat up on the other team.
Here are some pics from Sunday when I was eating my bib and "talking" up a storm:



I went to daycare today and just like last week...I have been sleeping a majority of the evening since we got home:


Mom is plotting how she is going to wake me up for my bath. She is worried that I'm going to be up for the day at 4:00 AM if I continue to keep on sleeping. Last night, Mom heard me in my crib at 2:30 am cooing away at my mobile. I was having a WONDERFUL conversation with the monkey and sailboat that hang above my head. Nobody ever talks to them...so I figured I would give them some attention before going back to sleep.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday.
Well, Gavin's managed not to pick up anything new, so there is hope for JR as well :)
ReplyDelete