
Talk about a buzz kill for Mom and Dad! They were all excited to play with me and snuggle with me and love on me...but I'm just to worn out after a LONG day and all I want to do is snooze. Moses even tried to wake me up by going turbo around the spot where I sit on the floor in my carseat, but it did not work. Nice try, Moses!
Mom had a good day back to work. In many ways...it felt like she was just on a 2 week vacation to a place where you get little sleep and by noon...it was business at usual! She also didn't forget how to do her job since she was able to do quite a bit of work from home. So, that was a bonus.
Maybe tomorrow I will nap so that I'm not too tired to visit with Mom and Dad?
No comments:
Post a Comment