Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Update!

I was 9 weeks old last night! Woo Hoo!
Some of my many faces (taken today):







Okay...so it has been COLD here in Colorado lately. I mean...REALLY cold. We are talking negative numbers, people. BRRRRRRR!!!! It was so cold that Mom had to put a hat on me...and I HATE hats. They always fall into my eyes and overall annoy me to pieces, BUT...that does NOT stop me from looking cute in them:




On Monday night...we had visitors! Auntie Amber and Cortland came over for dinner and dessert. Auntie Amber got her braces off on Monday and her teeth are BEAUTY-FULL!

Mr. Cortland:


Mom caught this pic of Moses (my buddy) and Dad having a serious discussion on the couch:

Conversation OVER:


We *might* go out for pizza tonight. I have had a long day with very little napping. So, we shall see what sort of mood I'm in here in an hour or so. Have a great Friday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment